SolarWorld has been one of the top US manufacturers of solar panels since 1975. They have production facilities around the world, but the majority of the Solar World panels sold in the US are produced in their facility in Oregon. Their state-of-the-art facility employs hundreds of Americans, and they support American businesses by domestically sourcing equipment and services whenever they can.
This solar giant also boasts the Green Brand certificate, which is only awarded to brands with a proven record of environmental sustainability.
What Do Solar World Panels Cost?
There are only wholesale prices available online for Solar World panels, but all you need to do is contact one of their licensed installers for a free quote. Next, SolarWorld engineers will design your custom solar energy system.
According to the SolarWorld website, the average US household uses 920 kWh per month, and their average installation accounts for 840 kWh per month. Your energy bill will be drastically cut, and your panel system could pay for itself in as little as five to seven years. On average, you’ll receive an 8-10% return on investment with your SolarWorld system!
Do I Need To Pay Upfront For Solar World Panels?
No. You can choose to finance your solar panels through a credit union. Some may even have green lending rates, which are created for financing a home solar energy system.
However, there are many perks to owning your solar panels. If you choose to purchase, there are government incentives (up to 30% federal tax credit) that can save you even more money. To find out what rebates or tax breaks are available in your area, go to First Quote Solar for a free estimate.
If you plan on moving from the home where you install your Solar World panels, don’t worry! A solar panel energy system can add up to 15% value to your home, and the SolarWorld warranty is transferrable to the new owner.
Where Is SolarWorld Available?
There are licensed installers for Solar World panels all across the country. To make sure they are available in your area, simply enter your zipcode on their site.
Are There Added Benefits To Choosing SolarWorld?
- Solar World panels undergo rigorous testing to ensure that their panels will withstand harsh weather conditions, including extreme cold, high heat, wind, hail, humidity, and more.
- Solar World panels are certified by independent agencies to guarantee that they pass strict national and international standards.
- SolarWorld is so confident in the panels they produce that they have a 25-year linear performance guarantee, as well as a 10-year product workmanship guarantee.
- Solar energy is all that SolarWorld does. They are committed to creating high quality, sustainable, and cutting edge solar power.
- SolarWorld has never had a solar panel recall.
- SolarWorld was chosen to supply solar panel systems for large scale projects, such as a rooftop solar system on Pearl Harbor Naval facilities and an office building at Yosemite National Park, among others.
- SolarWorld donates solar panels to communities in need of sustainable energy. The program, Solar2World, focuses on bringing power to buildings, including hospitals, and powering water pumps to create clean drinking water.